What are the new upgraded features of Online Banking?
New ways to manage your banking:
- View a running balance on your accounts
- Search and filter up to 3 years’ transaction history to find transactions more easily
- Receive messages and alerts
- Show or hide your accounts
- View all Westpac accounts including DIY Super and more
- Access more detailed account information including credit card minimum payment amounts and due date, longer transaction history for your accounts, and greater search functionality.
More ways to make payments and transfers:
- Set recurring payments
- More features when you make payments, including easy payments to people and accounts you pay regularly
- Email payment receipts
- Manage upcoming and past payments
- Access all payee details in a single list.
Easy ways to update your account details and limits:
- Change daily payment limits
- Change your Handycard ATM / EFTPOS limit (your smartphone needs to be registered for SMS code)
- Report a lost or stolen card to stop transactions immediately
- Notify us when you travel overseas
Change your contact details
- Change your password.