Online banking for business
Switch profiles in the app
We’ve changed the way you switch between your Business and Personal profiles in the new app.
Tap into simpler banking and switch profiles now.
- For Personal profiles, tap on the Profile icon
- For Business or Shared profiles, tap the Menu icon
Learn more about how to switch profiles
Why use Online Banking for your Business?
Get more control
Manage your accounts online with the option to share access with trusted person(s) such as your accountant or bookkeeper.
Connect your business transaction accounts to your accounting software to save time on reconciliations.
Online Security Guarantee
If your account is compromised because of internet fraud, we guarantee to repay any missing funds1.
Bank anywhere, anytime
Make payments and transfer funds 24/72 from any device and do your banking wherever you are.
What can I do in online banking?
Getting the most out of online banking
Online Banking Security Guarantee
If your Westpac account is compromised as a result of internet fraud, we guarantee to repay any missing funds, provided you comply with our Online Banking Terms and Conditions.6
Things you should know
This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the terms and conditions at westpac.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you. Transaction fees may apply. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
1. Westpac Protect™ guarantees that if your Westpac account is compromised as a result of internet fraud, we will repay any missing funds, provided you comply with our Online Banking Terms and Conditions.
2. Subject to system availability. Internet connection is needed to access Online Banking and the Westpac app. Normal mobile data charges apply.
3. To be eligible for Biz Invoice you must hold a Westpac Business One Low Plan or Business One High Plan account or a Foreign Currency Account (other than in Chinese Yuan RMB).
4. Fast or near real-time payments are sent and received using Osko by BPAY and can be addressed to either a PayID or a BSB and account number. Near real-time payments require both the payer and payee to have Osko enabled accounts. Payments may take longer in some instances, such as where there is a technical interruption to the service, there is a payment to a first-time payee or when the payment is caught for additional security screening.
5. Read the before making a decision and consider whether the product is right for you. Not all accounts are eligible to be included in a feed. These can include loan accounts and accounts requiring multiple authorisations for transactions. Bank Feed must be set up with Third Party Service Provider before it can be connected in Westpac Online Banking. If your Third Party Service Provider does not appear in the drop down menu in Westpac Online Banking, you may need to check that your provider is registered with Westpac. Should there be any changes in your user access or network access levels, you may need to disconnect your Bank Feed(s) as any access changes will not impact bank feeds. The products and services offered by these Third Party Service Providers may be subject to terms and conditions and fees and charges. Westpac does not guarantee or endorse the services or products offered by these Third Party Service Providers.
6. If your Westpac account is compromised as a result of Internet fraud, we guarantee to repay any missing funds, providing you comply with our . This includes keeping your sign-in details (including passwords, Westpac Protect™ SMS codes and SecurID® Token codes) private. You must inform us immediately if you suspect the security of your access details has been compromised, or you suspect an unauthorised transaction or potential fraud on your accounts.
BPAY® and Osko® are registered trademarks of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.