Westpac Live Online Banking
Westpac Live is a smart, secure and convenient way that may help you stay on top of your finances.
- Reconcile your records – Search up to 3 years of transaction history (on up to 5 accounts at a time)
- Feel safe online – Choose your security device (Westpac Protect SMS™ Code or SecurID ® tokens 2) to authorise transactions and instantly reset your password online
- More convenient banking – Bank on-the-go with the Westpac Live Mobile Banking app.
Watch what's new in Westpac Live
Changes to help with your business Online Banking.
Things you should know
This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the terms and conditions at westpac.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you. Transaction fees may apply. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
1. Same day (RTGS) payments must be made to accounts held at eligible Australian financial institutions, and be created and fully approved before the 3pm (AEST) cut off time. Fees and charges, daily limits apply.
2. SecurID® is a registered trademark of EMC Corporation.