Online banking for business
Switch profiles in the app
You can switch between Personal, Business and shared banking profiles in a few steps.
Tap into simpler banking and switch profiles now.
- For Personal profiles, tap on the Profile icon
- For Business or Shared profiles, tap the Menu icon
Learn more about how to switch profiles
Why use Online Banking for your Business?
Get more control
Manage your accounts online with the option to share access with trusted person(s) such as your accountant or bookkeeper.
Connect your business banking facilities to your accounting software to help save time on reconciliations.
Online Security Guarantee
If your account is compromised because of internet fraud, we guarantee to repay any missing funds1.
Bank anywhere, anytime
Make payments and transfer funds 24/72 from any device and do your banking wherever you are.
What can I do in online banking?
Getting the most out of online banking
Westpac Protect™ Online Banking Security Guarantee
If your Westpac account is compromised due to Online Banking fraud, we guarantee to repay any missing funds, provided you complied with our Online Banking Terms and Conditions.
Things you should know
This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the terms and conditions at westpac.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you. Transaction fees may apply. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
1. Westpac’s Online Banking Security Guarantee - If your Westpac account is compromised due to Online fraud, we guarantee to repay any missing funds, provided you complied with our Online Banking Terms and Conditions. This includes keeping your sign-in details (including passwords, Westpac Protect™ Security codes) private, not participating in the unauthorised transaction, and immediately notifying us when you suspect an unauthorised transaction or potential fraud on your accounts.
2. Subject to system availability. Internet connection is needed to access Online Banking and the Westpac app. Normal mobile data charges apply.
3. Fast or near real-time payments are sent and received using Osko by BPAY and can be addressed to either a PayID or a BSB and account number. Near real-time payments require both the payer and payee to have Osko enabled accounts. Payments may take longer in some instances, such as where there is a technical interruption to the service, there is a payment to a first-time payee or when the payment is caught for additional security screening.
4.Read the before making a decision. Not all accounts are eligible to be included in a bank feed. Not all third-party service providers support bank feeds for all accounts.
Bank feeds must be set up with third-party service provider before it can be connected in Westpac Online Banking. If your third-party service provider doesn’t appear in the drop-down menu in Westpac Online Banking, you may need to check that your third-party service provider is registered with Westpac. Should there be any changes to your user access or network access levels, you may need to disconnect your bank feed(s) as any access changes won’t impact bank feeds. The products and services offered by third-party service providers are subject to their own terms and conditions and fees and charges. Westpac doesn’t guarantee or endorse the services or products offered by third-party service providers.
BPAY® and Osko® are registered trademarks of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.