Business-grade online banking
What are the best features of Westpac Online Banking?
- Sign in from any device to manage your business banking when and where it suits you
- Get real-time visibility of your finances plus the choice to delegate tasks while maintaining control
- Access state-of-the-art tools designed to make your banking quicker, easier and more integrated.
Convenience and security
- 24/7 online and mobile banking1
- No monthly access fee
- Online security guarantee2
- Easy-to-use banking tools.
Complimentary online invoicing tool
- Available with selected accounts3
- Invoice on the go (all devices)
- Save time reconciling and chasing
- Customise with your logo.
Need help with your Online Banking?
See answers to frequently asked questions and access our handy ‘how to’ guides and videos.
Things you should know
This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the terms and conditions at westpac.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you. Transaction fees may apply. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
1. Same day (RTGS) payments must be made to accounts held at eligible Australian financial institutions, and be created and fully approved before the 3pm (AEST) cut off time. Fees and charges, daily limits apply.
2. Westpac Protect™ guarantees that if your Westpac account is compromised as a result of internet fraud, we will repay any missing funds, provided you comply with our Online Banking Terms and Conditions.
3. To be eligible for Biz Invoice you must hold a Westpac Business One Low Plan or Business One High Plan account or a Foreign Currency Account (other than in Chinese Yuan RMB).
4. Read the before making a decision. Not all accounts are eligible to be included in a feed. These can include loan accounts and accounts requiring multiple authorisations for transactions. Bank Feed must be set up with Third Party Service Provider before it can be connected in Westpac Live. If your Third Party Service Provider does not appear in the drop down menu in Westpac Live, you may need to check that your provider is registered with Westpac. Should there be any changes in your user access or network access levels, you may need to disconnect your Bank Feed(s) as any access changes will not impact bank feeds. The products and services offered by these Third Party Service Providers may be subject to terms and conditions and fees and charges. Westpac does not guarantee or endorse the services or products offered by these Third Party Service Providers.
5. Fast or near real-time payments are sent and received using Osko by BPAY and can be addressed to either a PayID or a BSB and account number. Near real-time payments require both the payer and payee to have Osko enabled accounts. Payments may take longer in some instances, such as where there is a technical interruption to the service, there is a payment to a first time payee or when the payment is caught for additional security screening.