How do I move my PayID to another bank?
- Call us on 1300 655 505 (8am-8pm Sydney time, 7 days) and request to have your PayID put into a Transfer state
- Contact the bank where you want to create your PayID
- Any payments to your PayID will go to your Westpac account until your new PayID is set up
If the transfer doesn't complete within 14 days, it will expire and your PayID will remain linked to your Westpac account. If that happens, you can request another transfer at any time.
Once your PayID is registered with another bank, payments to your PayID will no longer go to your Westpac account.
How do I move my PayID to Westpac?
Contact the bank where you set up your PayID and ask to put it into a Transfer state. You can then register your Westpac PayID within 14 days.
In the Westpac App
- Search PayID in the Smart Search bar
- Tap Register now
- Select account to receive payments
- Tap Confirm
In Online Banking
Go to Service > Preferences > Account Services > PayID/Pay to mobile
Go to Service > Account Services > PayID settings > Create new PayID
Learn more about the New Payments Platform, Osko and PayID.