How do I move my PayID to another bank?
- Call us on 1300 655 505 and request to have your PayID put into a Transfer state.
- Contact the bank where you want to create your PayID.
- Any payments to your PayID will go to your Westpac account until your new PayID is set up.
- If the transfer doesn't complete within 14 days, it will expire and your PayID will remain linked to your Westpac account.
- If that happens, you can request another transfer at any time.
- Once your PayID is registered with another bank, payments to your PayID will no longer go to your Westpac account.
If you want to transfer your PayID to Westpac:
- Contact the bank where you set up your PayID and ask to put it into a Transfer state
- You can then register your Westpac PayID within 14 days.
- Westpac App - search PayID in the Smart Search bar.
- Online Banking - go to Service > Preferences > Account Services > PayID/Pay to Mobile
If you're a Business customer:
- Online Banking - go to Service > Account Services > PayID settings > Create new PayID
- Westpac App - search PayID in the Smart Search bar and follow the prompts.