I've registered my PayID, but I want to use it at another bank, what do I do?
- If you are a Personal customer and you have created your PayID with another financial institution and want to use it at Westpac, you will need to start the process with the other financial institution.
1. Ask them to put your PayID into a Transfer state
2. Then go to the Westpac Mobile Banking App, sign in to Mobile Banking and select Self serve > Account Services > PayID / Pay to Mobile Settings > Register. Or on a desktop, sign in to Online Banking and select Services & preferences > Account services > PayID / Pay to Mobile Settings > Register.
- If you created your PayID with Westpac and want to transfer it to another financial institution, contact our Help Desk on 1300 655 505.
1. Ask us to put your PayID into a Transfer state
2. Then contact the other financial institution to create your PayID with them
• Until the PayID is created elsewhere, payments to your PayID will be directed to your account with us.
• If the transfer does not complete within 14 days, it will expire and your PayID will remain linked to your Westpac account.
You can request us to transfer your PayID again at any time.
• Once your PayID has been successfully registered at the other financial institution, payments to your PayID will no longer be received into your Westpac account.