I've registered my PayID, but I want to use it at another bank, what do I do?
If you are a Personal customer and you have created your PayID with another financial institution and want to use it at Westpac, you will need to start the process with the other financial institution.
1. Ask them to put your PayID into a Transfer state
2. Then within 14 days, register your PayID with Westpac:
If you sign into Westpac Online Banking under a Personal profile:
From the Westpac App, sign in and select Self serve > Account Services > PayID / Pay to Mobile Settings > Register.
In Online Banking (Desktop), sign in and select Services & preferences > Account services > PayID / Pay to Mobile Settings > Register.
If you sign into Westpac Online Banking as a Business customer:
From the Westpac App, sign in and select Self serve > Account services > PayID settings > Create new PayID.
On a desktop, sign into Online Banking and select Service > Account services > PayID settings > Create new PayID.
If you created your PayID with Westpac and want to transfer it to another financial institution, contact our Help Desk on 1300 655 505.
1. Ask us to put your PayID into a Transfer state
2. Then contact the other financial institution to create your PayID with them
• Until the PayID is created elsewhere, payments to your PayID will be directed to your account with us.
• If the transfer does not complete within 14 days, it will expire and your PayID will remain linked to your Westpac account.
You can request us to transfer your PayID again at any time.
• Once your PayID has been successfully registered at the other financial institution, payments to your PayID will no longer be received into your Westpac account.