Business credit cards
Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard®
- Earn 1 Altitude Point per $1 spent on business purchases in Australia
- Earn 0.5 points per $1 spent on government payments (e.g. ATO).
- Points can be transferred to 6 major frequent flyer programs
- Complimentary insurance 1.
- $0 annual card fee for the first year (usually $200). 2
FAQs about business credit cards
You have a wide variety of business credit card types to choose from and in terms of which to choose, much will depend on the offer that works best for your business. The two main types are:
- Rewards business credit cards (that reward purchases with airline and/or other points)
- Everyday business credit cards (that generally offer lower interest rates).
Some cards incur an annual fee and others don’t, and the interest free period on purchases can vary. You can compare the features of Westpac credit cards using our handy business credit card comparison tool.
With Westpac it can take as little as three minutes to apply online and a week to receive your card(s), assuming you are eligible. If you are not yet a customer it will take longer, because we’ll need to verify the details you provide about you and your business finances.
We will need to verify the details you provide about you and the financial situation of your business, and a minimum income applies.
It’s worth doing some research to help you identify the best business credit card for your needs. You could start by comparing Westpac business credit cards on our compare business credit cards page.
With Westpac Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard, Altitude Business Gold Mastercard and BusinessChoice (Qantas Business) Rewards Platinum Mastercard credit cards, you will earn 0.5 points per dollar spent on government payments, including to the Australian Tax Office (ATO).
You can convert your Altitude Points into frequent flyer points in 6 popular frequent flyer programs:
- Qantas Frequent Flyer
- Virgin Australia Velocity
- Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- Air New Zealand Airpoints
- Airlines KrisFlyer
- Cathay Pacific AsiaMiles.
Things you should know
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Read the terms and conditions available above before making a decision.
1. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible Westpac cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the / which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance.
Annual card fee: For Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard and Altitude Business Gold Mastercard credit cards, the annual card fee covers all cards associated with the product. For BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum Mastercard and BusinessChoice Everyday Mastercard credit cards, an annual card fee is payable for each card associated with the facility.
Earning and redeeming Qantas Points: To use Qantas Points earned by your business, simply transfer them to any Qantas Frequent Flyer account (Qantas Point earn rates may vary between Qantas Partners). Qantas Partner conditions and earning thresholds apply. We recommend you consult your accountant or tax adviser to ensure you understand possible tax implications, for example fringe benefits tax (if applicable). You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. A joining fee may apply. You do not earn Qantas Points on use of a card or card account where for that statement period, a Billing Account or card account is in arrears or over limit at the end of that statement period. Any Qantas Points earned in that relevant statement period will be forfeited.
Earning and redeeming Altitude reward points: You can earn and redeem Altitude rewards points as set out in the . You do not receive points if your card account is in arrears for 2 consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances. Altitude reward points do not expire while you remain an Altitude card holder. You must be a member of the relevant frequent flyer program to redeem Altitude points for frequent flyer points. The terms and conditions of the relevant frequent flyer programs also apply. A joining fee may apply for these frequent flyer programs. Availability of award flights may be limited.
You must have earned a minimum of 3,000 Altitude points before you can redeem any rewards. For Altitude Business Gold cards, a points cap of 20,000 points applies when using either or both cards. Bonus points do not count towards the points cap.
Concierge Services are provided by a third party supplier. For further details including terms and conditions visit www.westpac.tenconcierge.com.
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.