Business credit cards
Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard®
- Earn 1 Altitude Point per $1 spent on business purchases in Australia
- Earn 0.5 points per $1 spent on government payments (e.g. ATO).
- Points can be transferred to 6 major frequent flyer programs
- Complimentary Insurances 1.
- $0 annual Card Fee for the first year (usually $200). 2
FAQs about business credit cards
When you purchase something for your business with a debit card, the money is deducted from the bank account the card is linked to. The advantages of a business debit card are convenience, you don’t need to carry cash, and you can keep track of your business purchases.
With a credit card purchase you are ‘borrowing’ the money with the intention of repaying it at a later date, or in instalments – so it helps support your cash flow. The advantages are the same as with debit cards, plus with credit cards you may receive rewards and/or insurance. Interest, fees and charges apply, which vary by card.
Westpac offers both business credit cards and a business debit card.
Things you should know
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Read the terms and conditions available above before making a decision.
1. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631, trading as Allianz Global Assistance (AGA), under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (Allianz), has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible persons to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Access to the benefit of cover under the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance is provided to eligible Westpac cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). If an eligible persons wishes to claim any of these benefits, they will be bound by the eligibility criteria, terms, conditions, limits and exclusions contained in the / which may be amended from time to time. This insurance is underwritten by Allianz. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it.
Annual Card Fee: For Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard and Altitude Business Gold Mastercard credit cards, the annual Card Fee covers all cards associated with the product. For BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum Mastercard and BusinessChoice Everyday Mastercard credit cards, an annual Card Fee is payable for each card associated with the facility.
Earning and redeeming Qantas Points: To use Qantas Points earned by your business, simply transfer them to any Qantas Frequent Flyer account (Qantas Point earn rates may vary between Qantas Partners). Qantas Partner conditions and earning thresholds apply. We recommend you consult your accountant or tax adviser to ensure you understand possible tax implications, for example fringe benefits tax (if applicable). You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. A joining fee may apply. You do not earn Qantas Points on use of a card or card account where for that statement period, a Billing Account or card account is in arrears or over limit at the end of that statement period. Any Qantas Points earned in that relevant statement period will be forfeited. Qantas Points are uncapped until 30 June 2022.
From 1 July 2022: for BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum cards, earn 0.75 Qantas Points per $1.50 spent on eligible business purchases and 0.5 Qantas Points per $1.50 spent on Government payments up to a maximum of 100,000 Qantas Points per facility per month. This limit resets each month based on your facility’s statement date. Bonus Points earned are not a part of your monthly cap.
Earning and redeeming Altitude reward points: You can earn and redeem Altitude rewards points as set out in the . You do not receive points if your card account is in arrears for 2 consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances. Altitude reward points do not expire while you remain an Altitude card holder. You must be a member of the relevant frequent flyer program to redeem Altitude points for frequent flyer points. The terms and conditions of the relevant frequent flyer programs also apply. A joining fee may apply for these frequent flyer programs. Availability of award flights may be limited.
You must have earned a minimum of 3,000 Altitude points before you can redeem any rewards. For Altitude Business Gold cards, a points cap of 20,000 points applies when using either or both cards. Bonus points do not count towards the points cap.
Concierge Services are provided by a third party supplier. For further details including terms and conditions visit www.westpac.tenconcierge.com.
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.