BT Super for Life
Designed for people who want a simple online super account.
- Manage your super alongside your everyday banking
- Take it with you from job to job
- Life insurance cover1
Did you know?
A Westpac SuperCheck takes the time and effort out of discovering how much super you have and where it is. Sign in and find your super in seconds.
Designed for people who want full control of their super.
- Start and manage your own self managed super fund
- Invest in term deposits, shares, ETFs, managed funds and more
- For new and established SMSFs
Take control of your super
Things you should know
1. You receive standard insurance cover for Death and Total & Permanent Disability (TPD), without the need for a medical assessment, when you open a BT Super for Life – Super account (subject to eligibility criteria and you having money in your account). Cover is subject to a pre-existing conditions exclusion. Other exclusions may also apply. Please refer to the Additional Information Booklet for more information about ‘What exclusions apply to Standard Cover'. If you want to apply for additional insurance cover, including Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) cover, call our super specialists on 1300 653 553.
BT Funds Management Limited ABN 63 002 916 458, AFSL No. 233724, RSE No. L0001090 (BTFM) is the trustee and issuer of interests in BT Super for Life and Panorama Super, which are part of Retirement Wrap ABN 39 827 542 991, RSE R1001327. BT Portfolio Services Ltd ABN 73 095 055 208, AFSL No. 233715 (BTPS) administers Panorama Super. BT Super Invest is part of Panorama Super. Westpac SuperCheck involves a search for superannuation being undertaken by BTFM.
The Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for BT Super for Life and Financial Services Guide (FSG) for BTFM can be obtained by calling 1300 653 553, or from the Product Disclosure Statement page. The PDS for BT Super Invest and the Panorama FSG can be obtained by calling 1300 881 716, or from the Product Disclosure Statement page. You should obtain and consider the relevant PDS and FSG before deciding whether to acquire, continue to hold or dispose of interests in the relevant product.
BTPS is the provider of the Panorama SMSF Establishment Service and the Panorama SMSF Administration Service. The Guide and Terms and Conditions for these services are available by contacting BTPS.