Save up to 25% when you quote and buy online and combine home and contents insurance1.
- Comprehensive cover for storm, flood, fire, theft and more
- Pay by the month, there’s no extra fee
- 24/7 claims support – we’ll do whatever we can to help in your hour of need and support you every step of the way
Choose from Comprehensive, Third Party Fire and Theft, and Third Party Property cover.
Did you know?
You can save up to 25% on Comprehensive Car Insurance?3
- Pay by the month at no extra cost 2
- Choice of repairer
- Dedicated claims support 24/7
Relax and enjoy your trip with Westpac Travel Insurance.
- Unlimited cancellation
- Cover for overseas emergency medical assistance and hospital expenses outside Australia
- Cover for luggage, travel documents and credit cards outside Australia
- Personal liability cover.
Buy home insurance online and save
Reduce your premium for the first year when you quote and buy home insurance online:
- Save 25% when you combine Home and Contents Insurance
- Save 25% when you combine Landlord Building and Contents Insurance
- Save 15% on Building Insurance
- Save 15% on Contents Insurance
Things you should know
Cover is subject to your application for insurance being accepted.
1 Quote and buy online and save 15% off your annual premium for the first year with promotional code COVER. Plus, save 10% when you combine building and contents at the same address under the one policy.
2 Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments due to rounding and financial institution transaction fees may apply.
3 Up to 25% discount is a combination of three discounts: up to 10% discount for buying online, up to 13% Safe Driver Discount and up to 5.8% discount for restricting cover to drivers aged 30 or over. The online discount does not apply to Third Party Fire & Theft and Third Party Property Damage policies
Minimum premiums may apply. Any discounts or entitlements may be subject to rounding and only apply to the extent any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one discount on your premium, the discount is applied in a predetermined order. Discounts on premiums are applied before stamp duty (where applicable in your State or Territory) or before any other taxes and government charges are applied. Any online discounts offered are applied to the insurer’s standard rates (excluding optional covers) and are for the first year’s premium only (unless stated otherwise). The Safe Driver discount is available for eligible drivers only.
Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) can arrange the following insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance:
- Home and Contents Insurance and Landlord Insurance, which are issued by Westpac General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319 (except workers compensation cover where applicable). View the Home and Contents Insurance Key Fact Sheets.
- Westpac Motor Insurance, which is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850.
- Travel Insurance, which is issued by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance), as agent for Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850
- Life and Income Protection Insurance, which are issued by Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157 (except for Term Life as Superannuation and Income Protection as Superannuation)
- Credit Card and Loan Repayment Insurance, which are issued by Westpac General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319 and Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157
- The Bank can refer clients to Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz) for the following insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance:
- Caravan and Trailer Insurance, which is issued by Allianz
- Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance, which is issued by Club Marine Limited ABN 12 007 588 347 (Club Marine), as agent for Allianz
If you take out Caravan and Trailer Insurance with Allianz the Bank will receive a commission of 10% of the premium. If you take out Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance with Club Marine the Bank will receive a commission of 10% of the premium.
This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement to see if the insurance is right for you.