What type of insurance cover do you need?
Need to make a claim?
Things you should know
Cover is subject to your application for insurance being accepted.
^ Quote and buy online and save 15% off your annual premium for the first year with promotional code COVER. Plus, save 10% when you combine building and contents at the same address under the one policy.
* Save up to 15% on Comprehensive Motor Insurance is a combination of two discounts: 10% on your first year’s premium when buying a new policy online, and 0-10% Safe Driver Discount (SDD), based on the driving history of all drivers named on the policy. Save up to 15% discount is based on data which shows a substantial proportion of customers will receive a 5% SDD on their premiums. If you are eligible for more than one discount, we apply each of them in a predetermined order (excluding taxes and government charges). This means the effect of applying any subsequent discount will be reduced. For example, the combined effect of applying two 10% discounts consecutively means you will not see the full benefit of both discounts. Discounts may be subject to rounding and only apply to the extent any minimum premium is not reached. Promotional or other discounts may apply from time to time for customers who apply for insurance via other methods. Discounts do not apply to the premium for optional covers. If you would like more information, please refer to the for further details.
1. Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding and financial institution transaction fees may apply.
2. Terms, exclusions, conditions and limitations apply. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for full details.
3. Allianz may agree with you to use a repairer (other than the one you selected), or pay you reasonable repair costs. We will act reasonably in doing so.
Credit Card and Loan Repayment Insurance are issued by Allianz Australia General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319 (previously known as Westpac General Insurance Limited) (AAGIL) (issuer of the unfit for work and job loss covers) and Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157 (issuer of the death cover). AAGIL is a corporate authorised representative of Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708.
Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) can arrange the following insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance:
Home and Contents Insurance and Landlord Insurance, which are issued by Allianz Australia General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319, which is a corporate authorised representative of Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (Allianz Insurance).
- Westpac Motor Insurance, which is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850.
- Travel Insurance which is issued and managed by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 trading as Allianz Global Assistance for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708.
- Life and Income Protection Insurance, which are issued by Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157 (except for Term Life as Superannuation and Income Protection as Superannuation)
- The Bank can refer clients to Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz) for the following insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance:
- Caravan and Trailer Insurance, which is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850
- Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance, which is issued by Club Marine Limited ABN 12 007 588 347 (Club Marine), as agent for Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850
If you take out Caravan and Trailer Insurance with Allianz the Bank will receive a commission of 10% of the premium. If you take out Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance with Club Marine the Bank will receive a commission of 10% of the premium.
This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement to see if the insurance is right for you.
Where applicable, a Target Market Determination (TMD) has been created for these insurance products. Please visit www.westpac.com.au/tmd for these TMDs or, for the TMDs for Caravan and Trailer Insurance and Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance, please call 1800 502 077.
- How you can access the personal information Westpac holds about you and ask for it to be corrected;
- How you can complain about a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Code by Westpac and how Westpac will deal with your complaint; and
- How Westpac collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in more detail.