We're here to help
As Australia’s oldest bank, we’ve been supporting our customers through the good and bad times for over 200 years.
- We have released a COVID-19 Customer Support Package with a range of support measures to assist eligible customers through these challenging times, including special term deposit rates and repayment relief for home loan customers. T&C’s apply.
- The Australian Government guarantees deposits to protected accounts with Westpac up to a total of $250,000 under the Financial Claims Scheme*.
Bank and save
Make budgeting a breeze when you open an everyday and savings account together1
- Access your money with a Debit Mastercard® 2
- Earn interest on your savings and build better savings habits
Open both accounts at the same time in just minutes
Get up to 3% p.a. variable interest on your savings
When you grow your savings with a Westpac Life account and make 5 eligible purchases with a debit card linked to your Choice account each month
Help with your banking needs
Get $50 on us!
Get $50 with a new Westpac Choice everyday bank account when you apply online by 28th January 2021, and deposit $500 and make 5 eligible purchases within 30 days. Under 30? You can also apply in branch. New transaction account customers only. T&Cs apply#
Things you should know
Before making a decision about any of our products or services, please read all the terms and conditions and consider whether the product or service is right for you. Fees and charges apply and may change.
* Financial Claims Scheme: payments under the FCS are subject to a limit for each depositor. For more information visit www.fcs.gov.au.
Read the before making a decision and consider if it is right for you. To use Apple Pay you will need an eligible card and a compatible device with a supported operating system. See our Apple Pay FAQs for more information. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
^ 3% p.a. variable interest: earn up to 3% p.a. variable interest when you meet the criteria for both Westpac Life variable interest and Spend&Save Bonus variable interest. For bonus interest qualification, a month is the period from close of business on the last business day of the prior month to close of business on the last business day of the current month.
Available to individuals aged 18-29 on new and existing sets of Westpac Life and Choice accounts from 1st July 2020 and may be varied or withdrawn at any time in accordance with the deposit account terms and conditions. Westpac Choice and Westpac Life sole or joint accounts must be opened in the same customer name(s). Eligible on a maximum of 3 sets of Choice and Westpac Life sole and/or joint accounts.Westpac Deposit Accounts for personal and self-managed superannuation fund customers
Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.