GET ONLINE BANKING FOR BUSINESS
What do I need to know before I register for Online Banking?
There are two ways to register for Online Banking based on your business type.
- Sole trader or partnership? Register online for ‘Personal’ Online Banking.
- Company or entity with multiple signatories? Register by completing an application form for ‘Network’ Online Banking and take it into a Westpac branch.
What’s your business type?
Register for ‘Network’ Online Banking
If you’re an existing Westpac customer, you’ll need the 8-digit Westpac customer number and signature of each signatory. Not a Westpac customer? To be eligible to register for Online Banking, you’ll need to open a business bank account. Once you’ve filled out the form you can return it to any Westpac branch or your relationship manager.
Here are some things you can expect from Online Banking:
|Intuitive interface||Switch between business accounts and personal accounts|
|Guided activation||For adding users and setting permissions|
Daily payment limit
|Set user limits up to $200K with a Westpac Protect™ SMS Code, or up to $100 million with SecurID® token|
|Online invoicing tool||Biz Invoice included with selected transaction accounts2|
|Link to accounting software||Set up bank feeds with MYOB, Xero, Quickbooks and more3|
|Make multiple payments||Import payment files and create payment templates|
|Share account access||Share access with staff and/or a trusted professional|
|Deposit cheques||Scan and deposit cheques using the Westpac App|
|View statements||Simplify tax time with eStatements online|
Things you should know
This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the terms and conditions at westpac.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you. Transaction fees may apply. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
1. If your Westpac account is compromised as a result of internet fraud, our Online Banking Security Guarantee will repay any missing funds, provided you comply with our Online Banking Terms and Conditions and contact Westpac promptly.
2. To be eligible for Biz Invoice you must hold a Westpac Business One Low Plan or Business One High Plan account or a Foreign Currency Account (other than in Chinese Yuan RMB).
3. Not all accounts are eligible to be included in a feed. These can include loan accounts and accounts requiring multiple authorisations for transactions. Bank Feed must be set up with Third Party Service Provider before it can be connected in Westpac Live. If your Third Party Service Provider does not appear in the drop down menu in Westpac Live, you may need to check that your provider is registered with Westpac. Should there be any changes in your user access or network access levels, you may need to disconnect your Bank Feed(s) as any access changes will not impact bank feeds. The products and services offered by these Third Party Service Providers may be subject to terms and conditions and fees and charges. Westpac does not guarantee or endorse the services or products offered by these Third Party Service Providers.