Saving for a goal or important event? Choose from a savings account that could reward you with bonus interest, or an online savings account with a great introductory interest rate.
Be rewarded for saving.
An account designed to help children kick start their savings. Available for under 15s.
Why open a Bump Savings account?
- Learn the importance of saving at a young age
- Start early to get set up for the future
- Enjoy a competitive base interest rate plus bonus interest each month you grow your balance2
Things you should know
When does the introductory special rate apply?
1. eSaver: An introductory fixed bonus rate of 1.46% p.a. applies for the first 5 months, on top of the standard variable rate when you are a new Westpac eSaver customer.
After 5 months, the standard variable interest rate, currently 1.05% p.a. will apply to your eSaver account.
2. Bump Savings: Bonus interest payable each month when you: make a deposit to the account; ensure the account balance is higher at the end than the beginning of the month, and keep the account balance above $0. For bonus interest qualification, a month is the period from close of business on the last business day of the prior month to close of business on the last business day of the current month.