Westpac Life could help you reach your savings goals sooner by earning bonus interest every month you save.
Why open a Westpac Life account?
- Manage long term and short term goals within a single account with Savings Goals
- Enjoy a competitive base rate plus bonus interest each month you grow your balance1
- Unlimited access to your money online through your Westpac everyday account
An account designed to help children kick start their savings. Available for under 18s.
Why open a Bump Savings account?
- Learn the importance of saving at a young age
- Start early to get set up for the future
- Enjoy a competitive base interest rate plus bonus interest each month you grow your balance1
Things you should know
Before making a decision about any of our products or services, please read all the terms and conditions. Fees and charges apply and may change.
1. Bonus interest: payable each month that you: make a deposit to the account, ensure the account balance is higher at the end than the beginning of the month, and keep the account balance above $0. For bonus interest qualification, a month is the period from close of business on the last business day of the prior month to close of business on the last business day of the current month.
2. eSaver: If you have not had a Westpac eSaver account before, an introductory fixed bonus rate of 1.56% p.a. applies for the first 5 months, on top of the standard variable rate. After 5 months, the standard variable interest rate, currently 0.10% p.a. will apply. Existing or previous eSaver account holders are not eligible for this offer. Joint accounts are eligible where the primary account holder has not held an eSaver account before.