A flexible savings account with bonus interest for regular savers that supports both long and short term savings goals.
Why open a Westpac Life account?
- Manage long term and short term goals within a single account with Savings Goals
- Enjoy a competitive base rate plus bonus interest each month you grow your balance2
- Unlimited access to your money online through your Westpac everyday account
An account designed to help children kick start their savings. Available for under 18s.
Why open a Bump Savings account?
- Learn the importance of saving at a young age
- Start early to get set up for the future
- Enjoy a competitive base interest rate plus bonus interest each month you grow your balance2
Things you should know
1. eSaver: An introductory fixed bonus rate of 1.71% p.a. applies for the first 5 months, on top of the standard variable rate when you are a new Westpac eSaver customer. After 5 months, the standard variable interest rate, currently 0.80% p.a. will apply to your eSaver account.
2. Bonus Interest: payable each month that you make a deposit to the account, ensure the account balance is higher at the end than the beginning of the month, and keep the account balance above $0. For bonus interest qualification, a month is the period from close of business on the last business day of the prior month to close of business on the last business day of the current month.