Special offer. Get $50 when you open a Westpac Choice account online.
Westpac Choice account comes with the following services and features:
- Westpac Debit Mastercard® 1
- Westpac Online Banking + Mobile Banking
- Westpac PayWear - a wearable that lets you pay on the go using the same contactless technology as your Debit Mastercard
- No monthly account fee if you deposit at least $2,000 each month (other fees may apply)
- Option to open online as a joint account.
Need to save?
Get an account that pays interest, along with your everyday account. Open both accounts in one go.
Things you should know
* 3% Foreign Transaction Fee applies
Interest is paid on balances in a Westpac 55+ and Retired account. Interest is not paid on balances in any Westpac Choice account.
Who can apply for a Debit Mastercard?
1. Debit Mastercard holders need to be at least 16 years of age, and have an Australian residential address to be eligible for the card. If you're not eligible for a Debit Mastercard, apply for a Handycard to access your account.
Information valid as at 31/10/2014 and subject to change. Fees and charges, terms and conditions apply.
*You will be required to complete an identity check prior to being able to make withdrawals from your account.
# Fees and charges apply. Read the terms and conditions before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you. Excludes customers who have held a Westpac Choice anytime from 20/8/17. Eligible customers need to open a new Westpac Choice account online between 20/8/18 and 5/10/18 (inclusive) and deposit a minimum of $250 within 45 days of account opening. Eligible customers who have completed ID verification will receive $50 deposited into their account within 60 days of account opening. Offer limited to one $50 deposit per eligible customer. Where a joint account is opened, the offer is limited to only one $50 deposit in respect of the account. If one of the joint account holders has already received their $50 deposit in respect of another account, then none of the remaining joint account holders will be eligible for the offer in respect of the joint account. © Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
View the most recent published Westpac financial statement, annual report, capital adequacy and risk disclosures.
World Mastercard®, Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and PayPass is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.