Here or overseas, Westpac everyday bank accounts can help you keep your banking rolling your way.
Our most popular bank account to help manage your everyday banking needs. Multiple ways to access funds, whether here or overseas.
Westpac Choice account comes with the following services and features:
- Westpac Debit MasterCard® 1
- Westpac Online Banking + Mobile Banking
- No monthly account fee if you deposit at least $2,000 each month (other fees may apply)
Things you should know
* 3% Foreign Transaction Fee applies
Interest is paid on balances in a Westpac 55+ and Retired account. Interest is not paid on balances in any Westpac Choice account.
Who can apply for a Debit MasterCard?
1. Debit MasterCard holders need to be at least 16 years of age, and have an Australian residential address to be eligible for the card. If you're not eligible for a Debit MasterCard, apply for a Handycard to access your account.
Information valid as at 31/10/2014 and subject to change. Fees and charges, terms and conditions apply.
*You will be required to complete an identity check prior to being able to make withdrawals from your account.
View the most recent published Westpac financial statement, annual report, capital adequacy and risk disclosures.
World MasterCard®, MasterCard® and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks, and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.