Business bank accounts
Exclusive online offer
Free invoicing tool1
Create and send professional invoices with ease. Biz Invoice lets you track, reconcile and send payment reminders.
Foreign Currency Accounts
Make and receive payments in a foreign currency to help manage your cash flow.
- No monthly account maintenance fee
- There is no minimum amount required to open a Foreign Currency Account
- Accounts available in a range of foreign currencies
- Can be electronically accessed via Westpac Live for making and viewing transactions
Statutory Trust Accounts
Our Statutory Trust Accounts help you comply with statutory requirements.
- Special type of account designed to comply with statutory requirements for solicitors, real estate agencies, collection agents, conveyors and settlement agents.
- 30 free transactions per month.
Discover the benefits
Things you should know
To be eligible to apply for Business One - Low Plan, Business One - High Plan or Business Flexi, your business must be registered in Australia.
Westpac Community Solutions Cheque Account is available for not-for-profit organisations including companies operating on a non profit or charitable basis. Westpac reserves the right, with at least 30 days written notice, to change the account to a Westpac Business One - Low Plan if it considers that the account is being used for profit-making purposes.
1. Free with an eligible business account.
* Open a new Business One - Low Plan account online between 3rd June and 31st July 2019 to receive a $0 Monthly Plan Fee for the first 12 months. At the end of the 12 month period the standard Monthly Plan Fee at that time, currently $10, applies to the Business One Low Plan. Other fees and charges, terms and conditions, apply to the Business One Low Plan. This offer may be repeated from time to time, withdrawn, varied or extended at any time. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors and read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement at https://www.westpac.com.au/business-banking/bank-accounts/, before deciding. © Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.