Billing and invoicing
Our billing and invoicing solutions
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions and other apply. Full details are available on request.
1. Same day settlement is available for Visa and Mastercard transactions processed before 6p.m. AEST and that are settled to a Westpac business transaction account. Does not include weekend or national public holidays, where settlement will occur on the next banking day. Transactions processed through other card schemes are subject to your agreement with the relevant card scheme.
2. If you would like to receive a single electronic report with a bulk credit on your bank statement, then talk to us.
3. To be eligible for Biz Invoice you must be registered for Online Banking and hold a Westpac Business One Low Plan or Business One High Plan or Foreign Currency Account (excluding the Chinese Yuan RMB foreign currency account). Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply in relation to the above accounts.
This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement for Westpac's Online Banking facility, Business transaction accounts and , before deciding.
4. If your customer makes their payment with the correct payment description, we'll automatically reconcile the payment to the correct invoice. Only for cleared funds paid to the linked Business One Low Plan or Business One High Plan account where the value does not exceed the outstanding amount of a current invoice.
5. BPAY Eligible Account Holders: A new BPAY biller code is required for Biz Invoice. To be eligible to set up BPAY Payments with Biz Invoice you must be registered for Online Banking and be a Sole Trader who is the sole owner of the Westpac Business One Low Plan or Business One High Plan account to which Biz Invoice is linked. Read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the and , before deciding. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and eligibility apply. Full details are available on application.
* Subject to system availability.
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.