What happens if my Samsung device is lost or stolen?
If your device has been lost or stolen, you can help prevent unauthorised payments being made with your card on Samsung Pay by:
- Locking your phone remotely or permanently erase all the data on your Samsung device remotely by using Samsung’s Find My Mobile service
- Logging on to Online Banking and placing a temporary block on your physical card
- Logging on to Online Banking and reporting your physical card lost or stolen
- Contacting Customer Care to report your physical card lost or stolen
- Reporting your physical card as lost or stolen in a branch.
If you have reported your card lost or stolen, you will receive a replacement card, which will need to be activated and re-added to Samsung Pay.