Do I need to let Westpac know if I change my email address? How do I update my email?
It's important to keep your email address up to date so that we can notify you when you have digital mail or an eStatement ready to view.
Ready to update your details?
To update your personal details online, you will need to be registered for Westpac Protect™ SMS Code.
- Sign in to Online Banking
- Select Preferences from the 'Services and preferences' drop down menu
- Select Personal details
- A Westpac Protect™ SMS Code will be sent to your registered device. Enter the SMS code and select 'Authorise'
- Select edit or delete on the right hand side of the field you want to update
- Enter your new details
- Select Update email.
If you are using a mobile device:
- Log in to the Westpac Live Mobile Banking App
- Tap the Self serve icon
- Under Profile settings, select Update contact details
- Input the SMS Code you are sent and tap on Continue
- Select any of your contact details and edit them. To save your changes, tap on Save.
To update your preferred email address, go to full Online Banking (Desktop).
Your details have been updated. You may exit or select additional fields to update or delete.