Do I need to let Westpac know if I change my email address? How do I update my email?
Yes, it is important to keep your email address up to date with us to ensure we can notify you when you have digital mail available.
To update your personal details online, you will need to be registered for Westpac Protect™ SMS Code.
- Sign in to Online Banking
- Select 'Preferences' from the 'Services and preferences' drop down menu
- Select 'Personal details'
- A Westpac Protect™ SMS Code will be sent to your registered device. Enter the SMS code and select 'Authorise'
- Select edit or delete on the right hand side of the field you want to update
- Enter your new details
- Select 'Update email'
Your details have been updated. You may exit or select additional fields to update or delete