I need another copy of my last month's statement. How do I get it?
You can instantly obtain a copy of your last seven years of statements, at no cost, using Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
To obtain a copy of your statement using Online Banking:
- Sign in to Westpac Online Banking
- Select an account from your Overview page
- On your Accounts activity page, select View & download statements from the Account actions menu
- Complete the Select date or range field or the Search statement number field
- Select Search
To obtain a copy of your statement using Mobile Banking:
- Sign in to Westpac Mobile Banking
- Tap on an account
- Select Recent Statements on your Account activity screen.
When you access the statement section, the most recent statement issued on your account will be displayed. Searching for specific statements can only be completed via Online Banking. There's no search capability within Mobile Banking, but you can scroll through the available statements.