How do I remove a card from Apple Pay?
You can remove a card from Apple Pay at any time, the process is slightly different for each device.
iPhone or iPad
- Go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay, tap the card that you want to remove, then scroll down and tap Remove This Card
- Or open Wallet app, tap a card, tap the three dots, then scroll down and tap Remove This Card
- On the iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, and go to the My Watch tab
- Scroll down, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, tap the card, then scroll down and tap Remove This Card
- Or tap Wallet on the Home screen of your Apple Watch, tap a card, press it firmly, and tap Remove Card
Macs with Touch ID
- Go to System Preferences > Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Click the card that you want to remove, then click the minus (–) sign to remove the card.
If your physical card is closed it will be automatically removed from your Apple Wallet and you will not be able to make transactions with that card on your device.