Skip to main content Skip to main navigation
Skip to access and inclusion page Skip to search input


What do I need to do if I am a US citizen or tax resident?


If you are a US citizen or tax resident you need to notify us by calling 1300 658 194 (9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday, Sydney time).

Want to learn more?