Update your email, mail address and phone number
Help keep your accounts safe and secure
To help keep your accounts safe and secure, please ensure that your details are up-to-date online.
What details can you update online?
- Your email address
- Your mobile phone number
- Your address
Tip: To update your details online, you’ll need to be registered for Westpac Protect so we can send an SMS code and check that it’s you. Not registered? Find out how.
How to update your contact details
In the Westpac App
Before trying these instructions make sure you update to the latest version of the app.
- Search Update contact details in the Smart Search bar
- Edit, add or delete the address, phone number or email
In Online Banking
- Go to Services > Preferences > Personal details
- Select Personal and Contact Details
- Enter the SMS code sent to your registered mobile and select Authorise
- Edit, Add or Delete the address, phone number or email
You may also find these features useful
Things you should know
Online Banking terms and conditions apply.
The Westpac App and Online Banking are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access the Westpac App. Normal mobile data charges apply.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.