How do I add my card to Apple Pay?
You'll need to have Face ID, Touch ID or a passcode enabled on your device and an Apple ID signed in to your iCloud account. Make sure your region is set to Australia and you have internet access.
In the Westpac App
Before trying these instructions make sure you update to the latest version of the app.
- Search Apple Pay in the Smart Search bar
- Tap Add to Apple Pay
- Swipe to select the card you want to add
- Tap Add to Apple wallet and follow the prompts
On iPhone or iPad
- Open the Wallet app
- Tap + in the top right corner and follow the prompts
On Apple Watch
- You’ll need to pair your compatible iPhone with your Apple watch
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone
- Tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap Add Card and follow the prompts
Note: Make sure the card number, expiry date, CVC and name match what’s on your physical card. You can change any scanned details that were incorrectly pre-populated or scanned by the Wallet.
For more information, visit Apple Support