How do I add my card to Apple Pay?
You’ll need to have Face ID, Touch ID or a passcode enabled on your device and an Apple ID signed into your iCloud account. Make sure your region is set to Australia and you have internet access.
In the Westpac App
Before trying these instructions make sure you update to the latest version of the app.
- Search Apple Pay in the Smart Search bar
- Tap Add to Apple Pay
- Swipe to select the card you want to add
- Tap Add to Apple Wallet and follow the prompts
On iPhone (Westpac app user)
- Open the Wallet app
- Tap plus sign (+) in the top right corner
- Select ‘From your apps on your iPhone’ > Select the Westpac app
- Log into the authentication screen
- Select the cards you would like to add and follow the prompts
On iPhone (not a Westpac app user)
- Open Apple Wallet on your iPhone.
- Tap the plus sign (+) to get started.
- Select to manually add your card details and follow the prompts
On Apple Watch
Before following these instructions, ensure that you have paired your compatible iPhone with your Apple Watch.
- Open the Apple Watch App on your iPhone.
- Tap Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Tap Add Card and follow the prompts.
Note: Make sure the card number, expiry date, CVV and name match what’s on your physical card. You can change any scanned details that were incorrectly pre-populated or scanned by the wallet.
Note: When selecting ‘From your apps on your iPhone’ if you do not have the Westpac mobile banking app installed on your device, this feature will not work. If you have multiple mobile banking apps, all apps will appear.
For more information, visit Apple Support