What can I do?
How Quick Balance works in the Westpac App
- Quick Balance - tap Quick Balance to see the available balance of up to 3 accounts
- Quick Transfer - tap and hold to transfer between accounts
- All Transactions - tap the balance and sign in to see transactions
How to activate Quick Balance
In the Westpac App
Before trying these instructions make sure you update to the latest version of the app.
- Tap Profile > Settings > Quick view
- Toggle on Quick view
- Select up to 3 Accounts
- Toggle on settings for Quick Transfer and Reward Points (optional)
- Tap Done
Which accounts can I view?
You can view up to 3 eligible accounts in Quick Balance, plus your Altitude Rewards points.
Some account types can’t be viewed, including:
- Variable investment loans
- Fixed rate personal loans
- Investment property loans
- Term Deposits
- Foreign currency accounts
- Superannuation and online investing accounts
Things you should know
Online Banking Terms and Conditions apply.
The Westpac App is only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access the Westpac App. Normal mobile data charges apply.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
© Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 233714.