What can I do?
- Quick Balance - open the app and tap Quick Balance to see your available balances for up to 3 accounts.
- Recent Transactions - tap your balance to see your recent transactions.
- Quick Transfer - tap and hold to transfer between accounts.
How to activate Quick Balance in the Westpac App (Mobile)
Which accounts can I view?
You can view up to 3 eligible accounts including:
- Westpac Choice
You can also view your Altitude Rewards points within Quick Balance.
Some account types can't be viewed including:
- variable investment loans
- fixed rate personal loans
- investment property loans
- term deposits
- foreign currency accounts
- superannuation accounts and online investing accounts.
Things you should know
Westpac Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Downloading this app is free, but standard fees and charges for using Online Banking still apply. Read the Online Banking Terms and Conditions before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you. To use the enhanced version of Quick Balance you’ll need an iPhone with iOS 8.0 or above, or an Android mobile with 4.0.3 operating system or above. View supported devices.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the Online Banking Terms and Conditions at westpac.com.au
©2018 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 233714.