What can I do?
How Quick Balance works in the Westpac App
- Quick Balance - tap Quick Balance to see the available balance of up to 3 accounts
- Quick Transfer - tap and hold to transfer between accounts
- All Transactions - tap the balance and sign in to see transactions (new Westpac App only)
Which accounts can I view?
You can view up to 3 eligible accounts in Quick Balance, plus your Altitude Rewards points.
Some account types can’t be viewed, including:
- Variable investment loans
- Fixed rate personal loans
- Investment property loans
- Term Deposits
- Foreign currency accounts
- Superannuation and online investing accounts
Things you should know
Online Banking Terms and Conditions apply.
Westpac Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply.
To use the enhanced version of Quick Balance you'll need an iPhone with iOS 11.0 or above, or an Android smartphone with Android 8.0 or above. View supported devices.
Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
©2018 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 233714.