How do I pay by BPAY®
You can make a BPAY® payment in Online Banking, the Westpac App and the Westpac Tablet App. You must be registered for Westpac Protect™ SMS Code.
- Go to Payments > Make a payment and select the BPAY tab
- Select a biller from the drop down menu or click Pay new payee and enter the new payee details
- Select From account
- Enter the Amount, Date and Payment frequency
- Select Continue
- Review your payment details and select Confirm
- Drag the From account to the Payment zone and drop the coin onto the BPAY® zone
- Tap To and select a BPAY® account or tap Add (+) to add a new BPAY® biller
- Enter the details
- Tap Make payment and then tap Confirm
- Enter the SMS code sent to your registered mobile
- Tap Authorise to complete your payment
To make a BPAY® payment over the phone
Call 132 032 and select option 1. Key in your 8-digit customer number and 3-digit password and follow the prompts.