How do I notify of overseas travel?
How do I notify Westpac if I'm going overseas?
It's important to let us know if you're going overseas - that way we can keep an eye on your accounts for any suspicious activity.
The easiest way to let us know is through Mobile Banking:
- Sign into Mobile Banking
- Select Services and security from the top left menu
- Under Card services, select Notify of overseas travel and follow the prompts
Or through Online Banking:
- Sign into Online Banking
- Select Services & preferences from the top menu
- Under card services, select Notify going overseas
- Select Travel dates and click on calendar icon to put in your dates
- Under Countries, type in the country and select on the dropdown menu of the country you've selected (you can add more than one country)
- Enter your contact details
Not registered for online banking?
Register online with your 8-digit customer ID.
You'll need your 8-digit customer ID and a recent statement for your transaction account or credit card.
If you don't have your customer number, please phone us to register on 1300 655 505.
You can also notify us you are going overseas by calling us on 132 032.