200 chances to win $200 AUD
Want a chance to win $200 AUD on your Westpac Global Currency Card?
Simply load $2000 AUD or more into any of the foreign wallets on your Global Currency Card by 11 June 2017, and you’ll automatically go into the draw for the chance to win an extra $200 AUD loaded to your Australian dollar wallet. There are 200 prizes to be won! 3
Why Westpac Global Currency card?
- Use the Westpac Global Currency Card app to check your balance and move funds between currencies
- Load your card instantly through Westpac Live Online Banking
- Load up to 5 of 11 available currencies
Avoid the 3% foreign transaction fee when shopping or getting cash in a currency loaded on the card2
Exchange rate in your favour? Lock it in when it suits you
Things you should know
Information is current as at 1 May 2017. You should read the Westpac Global Currency Card Product Disclosure Statement before making a decision and consider whether this product is appropriate for you. This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider its appropriateness having regard to these factors before deciding to acquire this product. You must be 16 years or older and have an Australian residential address to be eligible for this product. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) is the distributor of the Product. Rev Australia Pty Ltd ACN 117 378 953 AFSL 401610 manages the Westpac Global Currency Card product for Cuscal Limited 087 822 455 AFSL 244116, an authorised deposit taking institution and a member of Visa International. Cuscal Limited is the issuer of the Product only, and does not take deposits from you. Westpac is not responsible for and does not guarantee the Product or Card, your ability to access any prepaid value or the use of this Product or Card. Amounts held on the Product do not represent a deposit with, or any other liability of Westpac or any company in the Westpac Group. Read the Westpac Online and Mobile Banking terms and conditions at westpac.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you. Internet connection is needed to access the Westpac Global Currency Card app and Westpac Online and Mobile banking. Normal mobile data charges apply.
We support Apple iPhone iOS 6 and above and Android™ 2.3 and above. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
BPAY is ® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
1. No ATM withdrawal fee at over 3,000 Westpac Group ATMs in Australia and over 50,000 ATMs globally via Global ATM Alliance partners. Other fees and charges may be payable.
2. A 3% Westpac Foreign Exchange Fee applies to overseas transactions in a currency other than a Supported Currency.
3. Promotion opens 12am AEST on 1.5.17 and closes 11:59pm AEST on 11.06.17. Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 16 years or older. Westpac Group employees are eligible to participate in this promotion. To enter: 1. Submit an application for a Westpac GCC either via Online Banking or Mobile Banking and load $2000 AUD or more to a foreign wallet on the Westpac GCC or 2. For existing Westpac GCC holders: Load any currency to the foreign wallet of your Westpac GCC to the value of $2000 AUD or more. The Entrant’s Westpac GCC must be current as at the date of the draw to be an eligible Entrant. Limit of one entry per GCC account i.e.) if a customer has more than one GCC account they are entitled to only one entry per Westpac GCC account into the promotion. There are 200 Prizes. Each Prize consists of $200 AUD cashback to the Australian dollar wallet on the Westpac GCC. The Prize will be loaded onto the Winner’s Westpac GCC Australian dollar wallet. Westpac GCC must be active (i.e we have not restricted or stopped use of the card) to enable the deposit of the Prize. Prize draw will take place 10am on 23.06.17 at MDSA, Ground Floor, 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089. Winners notified in writing on 27.06.17. For full terms and conditions, visit View full terms and conditions Promoter is Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141. PERMITS: NSW Permit No: LTPS/17/13429 SA Permit No: T17/699 ACT Permit No: TP17/00754