Travel money card
Lock in your exchange rate in advance and get $30 on us*.
- Order a new Westpac Global Currency Card
- Load and convert $1500 AUD or more to a foreign currency by 21 December 2018
- Choose from USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, JPY, THB, ZAR, SGD, HKD
- Receive $30 AUD cashback* onto your new card
Two cards linked to one account
Complimentary spare card in case one is lost or stolen.
Travelling overseas or shopping online?
- Access your money in 180+ countries around the world
- Want certainty on your budget? Lock in exchange rates on up to 5 major currencies
- Load instantly in Online or Mobile Banking with no load or reload fees
- Receive 10% off all Expedia hotel bookings (even sale offers), access this offer via Online or Mobile Banking, click on Rewards & Offers within the menu. Offer ends 31 Dec 2018.
Things you should know
Information is current as at 1 May 2017. You should read the Westpac Global Currency Card Product Disclosure Statement before making a decision and consider whether this product is appropriate for you. This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider its appropriateness having regard to these factors before deciding to acquire this product. You must be 16 years or older and have an Australian residential address to be eligible for this product. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) is the distributor of the Product. Rev Australia Pty Ltd ACN 117 378 953 AFSL 401610 manages the Westpac Global Currency Card product for Cuscal Limited 087 822 455 AFSL 244116, an authorised deposit taking institution and a member of Visa International. Cuscal Limited is the issuer of the Product only, and does not take deposits from you. Westpac is not responsible for and does not guarantee the Product or Card, your ability to access any prepaid value or the use of this Product or Card. Amounts held on the Product do not represent a deposit with, or any other liability of Westpac or any company in the Westpac Group. Read the Westpac Online and Mobile Banking terms and conditions at westpac.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you. Internet connection is needed to access the Westpac Global Currency Card app and Westpac Online and Mobile banking. Normal mobile data charges apply.
We support Apple iPhone iOS 6 and above and Android™ 2.3 and above. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
BPAY is ® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
*AUD 30 Cashback: Offer opens 1st November 9:00 AEST and closes 11:59 AEST on 21st December 2018. Offer is open to all residents of Australia aged 16 years or older. Offer may be withdrawn or extended at any time and is not available in conjunction with any other offer. Westpac Group employees are eligible to receive this offer. To be eligible for this offer, customers need to open a new Westpac Global Currency Card Account (“Westpac GCC”) either via Online or Mobile Banking, load and convert $1,500 AUD or more into a foreign wallet on the Westpac GCC before 11.59 AEST on 21st December 2018. Eligible customers will receive $30 AUD cashback onto their Westpac Currency Card between 6-8 weeks after the offer end date, the account needs to remain open for 8 weeks after the offer end date so that we can credit your account. Offer limited to one $30 AUD cashback per eligible Westpac Global Currency Card Account.
1. No ATM withdrawal fee at Westpac Group ATMs in Australia and over 50,000 ATMs globally via Global ATM Alliance partners. Other fees and charges may be payable.
2. A 3% Westpac Foreign Exchange Fee applies to overseas transactions in a currency other than a Supported Currency.