Global ATM Alliance
Save on ATM withdrawal fees when overseas.
- Pay no ATM withdrawal fee1 by using over 50,000 ATMs belonging to the following Global ATM Alliance network and Westpac Group Partners (a 3% foreign transaction fee applies when using a debit or credit card and for withdrawals in unsupported currencies on the Global Currency Card).
- Find your nearest Global ATM Alliance and Westpac Group Partner ATM with the ATM locator, which is also available via the Westpac Mobile Banking app.
Did you know
With a travel money card you can avoid the 3% foreign transaction fee when getting money out.1
Which ATMs are part of the Global Alliance network?
|Country||Mastercard/Cirrus ATM network|
|New Zealand||Westpac NZ|
|Fiji, PNG||Westpac Pacific Banking|
|France, Poland, Italy (under the BNL Brand)||BNP Paribas|
|Germany, Spain||Deutsche Bank|
|UK and Gibraltar
|USA||Bank of America|
Canada, Chile, Guyana, Mexico, Peru
|Ukraine||Ukrsibbank - Private Bank|
|China||Bank of Nanjing|
Help with getting your travel needs sorted
Travel money card
Our Global Currency Card is a reloadable card you can use to make payments and access cash in over 180 countries
It’s always handy to have some local currency with you when you travel for those ‘money can buy’ moments
Use a debit card to access your own money to pay for things or get cash out. You’ll also get added security
You might be interested in
Things you should know
Information is current as at 16 January 2019. You should read the Westpac Global Currency Card Product Disclosure Statement before making a decision and consider whether this product is appropriate for you. This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider its appropriateness having regard to these factors before deciding to acquire this product. You must be 16 years or older and have an Australian residential address to be eligible for this product. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) is the distributor of the Product. Rev Australia Pty Ltd ACN 117 378 953 AFSL 401610 manages the Westpac Global Currency Card product for Cuscal Limited 087 822 455 AFSL 244116, an authorised deposit taking institution and a member of Visa International. Cuscal Limited is the issuer of the Product only, and does not take deposits from you. Westpac is not responsible for and does not guarantee the Product or Card, your ability to access any prepaid value or the use of this Product or Card. Amounts held on the Product do not represent a deposit with, or any other liability of Westpac or any company in the Westpac Group.
Read the Online Banking Terms and Conditions at westpac.com.au Internet connection is needed to access the Westpac Global Currency Card app and Westpac Online and Mobile banking. Normal mobile data charges apply. We support Apple iPhone iOS 10 and above and Android™ 6.0 (Marshmallow) and above. Android, Google Pay and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Mastercard, PayPass and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
BPAY is ® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
* AUD 50 Cashback: Offer opens 1st November 9:00am AEST and closes 11:59pm AEST on 31st January 2020. Offer is open to all residents of Australia aged 16 years or older. Offer may be withdrawn or extended at any time and is not available in conjunction with any other offer. Westpac Group employees are eligible to receive this offer. To be eligible for this offer, customers need to open a new Westpac Global Currency Card Account (“Westpac GCC”) either via Online or Mobile Banking, load and convert $2,000 AUD or more into a supported foreign currency on the Westpac GCC before 11.59pm AEST on 31st January 2020. Eligible customers will receive $50 AUD cashback onto their Westpac Currency Card between 6-8 weeks after the offer end date, the account needs to remain open for 8 weeks after the offer end date so that we can credit your account. Offer limited to one $50 AUD cashback per eligible Westpac Global Currency Card Account.
Debit Mastercard® holders need to be at least 16 years of age, and have an Australian residential address to be eligible for the card. If you're not eligible for a Debit Mastercard, apply for a Handycard to access your account.
Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
1. Global Alliance ATM: No ATM withdrawal fee at over 50,000 Westpac Group, Global ATM Alliance and Partner ATMs globally. Other fees and charges may be payable. A 3% Westpac Foreign Transaction Fee applies to overseas debit or credit card withdrawals. A 2% cash advance fee applies to credit card withdrawals where the "Credit" option is selected, Some Global Alliance ATMs require you to select the "credit" option. A list of Global Alliance members is available.
2. Westpac Group ATM partner, not available to other Global ATM Alliance member customers.