What will happen when my card expires? Can I get a replacement card online?
You should receive a replacement card automatically, around the end of the month that your card expires. The account holder or primary cardholder can make a request for a replacement card if it does not arrive in time.
Keep in mind that:
- To receive your replacement card, you need to make sure your address is current and that your account is in order.
- You can ask us to send out your replacement card up to 3 months before your current card expires by calling us on 1300 651 089 (8am – 8pm Sydney Time, 7 days) from anywhere in Australia.
- For digital only cards such as PartPay, your replacement card details are available in the Westpac App
Do you need a replacement credit card for a card that was destroyed or damaged? You can get your card reissued online.
If you hold a credit card that has not been in use for the life of the card (since it was issued to you), you will need to:
- Use the card to ensure reissue prior to expiry
- Order a replacement by signing into Online Banking and select ‘Reissue Card’.
Or would you like to check that we have the right address for you?
To protect the security of your account, we can’t discuss information about your account or personal details in an email.