How do I set up a credit card repayment reminder in the Westpac Mobile Banking app?
- Open and sign in to the Westpac Mobile Banking app.
- Tap the 'Services' icon within the action bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and select 'SMS and email alerts' under Profile settings.
- Select 'Credit card notifications' on the Messages and alerts screen.
- On the Repayment reminder screen, select which of your eligible credit cards you would like to register. Then select the Reminder type by tapping Email or SMS. Then tap Save.
You can also set up credit card repayment reminders via Online Banking.
- Open and sign in to the Westpac Live Online Banking.
- Go to Service & Preferences.
- Under Your Preferences, choose Alert and notification settings.
- Choose Cards.
- Then Credit Card repayment reminder.
- Choose Email or SMS.
- Click Save.