How do I set up a credit card repayment reminder in the Westpac Mobile Banking app?
- Open and sign in to the Westpac Mobile Banking app.
- Tap the 'Self serve' icon within the action bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and tap 'SMS and email alerts' under Profile settings.
- Select the card
- Select the reminder type from Email, or SMS
- Tap Save
You can also set up credit card repayment reminders via Online Banking.
- Sign in to Westpac Live Online Banking
- Select 'Preferences' from the Services & Preferences drop down list
- Click on Notifications
- Then Tick the Credit card repayment reminder Box, under the Credit Cards option
- Select which of your eligible credit cards you would like to set up to receive a repayment reminder.
- Select the delivery method by clicking Email or SMS.
- Click Save.