How can I export a detailed transaction history?
You can download or export a detailed list of transaction histories in the Westpac App or in Online Banking by following the steps below.
In the Westpac App
Before trying these instructions make sure you update to the latest version of the app.
- Tap on the Smart Search bar and type Recent transactions, tap Download recent transactions
- Select an account and Transaction period, then tap Download
In Online Banking
- Go to Overview and select Exports and reports
- In the Transactions section, select Export CSV, QBO, QIF, OFX file
- Choose a Date range, select accounts and choose a File format and Date format, then select Export
- Manage the downloaded file on your desktop
You can also automatically send your transaction details to your accounting software using bank feeds.
Learn more on how to connect bank feeds.