How do I change a user’s Daily Payment Limit in Westpac?
A user’s daily payment limit stops the user from making payment(s) that exceeds that amount.
You'll need to be an administrator and registered with a security device in order to make changes to a user’s Daily Payment Limit in Westpac Online Banking from a desktop. Not available through Westpac App.
- Navigate to Administration then click User Administration from the menu
- If promoted, enter your SMS or token code
- Select the User by clicking their name
- Scroll down to Access Level and Security
- Update amount under Daily Payment Limit
- Click Save at the bottom of the Edit User Access screen.