How do I reset my business banking password?
Before you start you'll need:
In the Westpac App
Before trying these instructions make sure you update to the latest version of the app.
- Tap Forgot customer ID or password on the sign in screen
- Tap Forgot password
- Enter your Customer ID and Date of birth and tap Next
- Enter the SMS code sent to your registered device
- Create and re-enter your new password and tap Next
- Once signed in, you can change your password from the Smart Search bar
In Online Banking
- Go to our Forgot customer ID or password
- Enter your Customer ID and date of birth
- Choose your preferred security method SMS code or RSA SecurID® token
- If you have chosen SMS code provide the mobile number linked to your profile
- Enter the SMS code sent to your mobile or the number on your SecurID® token
- Choose and confirm your new password
For more information check out our password reset page.