Westpac Business Cash Reserve
Business Cash Reserve savings account comes with the following features and services:
- No account-keeping fee (formerly known as monthly service fee)
- Earn tiered interest on all balances, interest is calculated daily and paid monthly
- 24/7 access1 to your account through Westpac Online, Mobile & Tablet Banking or Business Telephone Banking
- To operate your Business Cash Reserve account, you need to have a Westpac business transaction account in the same name. This lets you move your money between these accounts as often as you like, for free when using online or automated telephone banking
Make the most of your Business Cash Reserve account with these optional extras:
- eStatements - Stay on top of your finances with less clutter
- Export your transactions - Save time and money by exporting transactions to your existing accounting software from Westpac Online
Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly2. Rates are current as at 22nd January 2021 and are subject to change at any time. They are tiered according to balance.
|Amount||Variable base rates p.a.|
|$0 - $9,999||0.01%|
|$10,000 - $19,999||0.01%|
|$20,000 - $49,999||0.01%|
|$50,000 - $99,999||0.01%|
|$100,000 - $249,999||0.01%|
|$250,000 - $499,999||0.01%|
Things you should know
To be eligible to apply for a Business Cash Reserve account, your business must be registered in Australia.
- 24/7 access is subject to system availability.
- Zero interest rates may apply, and then you will receive no interest on your account balance. References to interest being paid should be read accordingly.
Branch transactions using a serial number encoded deposit slip enabling you to identify the deposit from the serial number used.
Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Talk to your banker for product details.
Find out what information you need to provide to become a customer