Skip to main content Skip to main navigation
Skip to access and inclusion page Skip to search input


What happens if the cheque is dishonoured or declined?

If the cheque has been identified as being:

  • A duplicate – destroy the cheque.
  • Dishonoured – contact the drawer of the cheque.
  • Declined – visit a branch to deposit the cheque.