Skip to main content Skip to main navigation
Skip to accessibility page Skip to search input


What happens if I am not happy with your response?


If you feel that we have not been able to help, you have the right to make a complaint to the bank and the Financial Ombudsman Service FOS (external dispute resolution). FOS will only examine your complaint if you have first given us the opportunity to deal with your complaint.