Stay in the loop with Push Notifications
Get helpful reminders like deposit, withdrawal, credit card repayment and security notifications when there are changes to your accounts.
Setting up Push notifications may assist in early detection of fraudulent activity and help you manage your finances.
A Push notification is a notification sent to your registered device(s) for:
- Deposits such as a salary payment or payments from friends and family
- Transfer between accounts
- Pay Anyone, Osko®, PayID & BPay® payments
- Direct debits and card purchases (for example memberships, subscriptions, credit and debit card purchases)
- ATM and branch transactions
- Credit card repayment reminders
- Change of Daily Payment Limit
- Change of contact details
- Your new or replacement of lost/stolen card is on the way
- Credit card due to expire1
- PartPay payment reminders
- Reminder for bonus interest eligibility3
If you have a joint account or an additional credit card holder, they may also receive notifications if they have registered for Push notifications on their device2.
A third party who has been granted access to a Bump Savings or Choice Youth account can receive real-time mobile push notifications for deposits to and withdrawals from the accounts.
Things you should know
Mobile and Tablet Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access Westpac App. Normal mobile data charges apply.
- Card due to expire push notifications will be available from December 2022.
- This applies to all push notifications except for ‘Card on the way for new or replacement of lost/stolen credit cards’- these notifications will only be sent to primary cardholders.
- When you have not met bonus interest eligibility criteria for your Westpac Life savings account towards the end of the month.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.