How do I add a new biller or payee?
You can add a new biller or payee any time you make a payment. You can also delete a biller or payee in your Payee list.
In the Westpac App
Before trying these instructions make sure you update to the latest version of the app.
- Tap $ in the bar menu
- Select Pay someone or Pay by BPAY®
- Tap Add and select type of payee
- Add the payee details and tap Next
In Online Banking
- Go to Payments > Make a Payment
- Select Pay new payee
- Add account details
- Select From account
- Add the amount, date and payment frequency
- Select Continue
You can enter up to 1,000 payees, after which you’ll have to delete a payee before you can add a new one. You won’t be able to delete the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) or any payees set up as a repeat or recurring payment.
Things you should know
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.