Manage your Term Deposit
Special Term Deposit offer
0.70% p.a. fixed rate for 6 months
Offer available from 4th September 2020 for a limited time only on Term Deposits opened or renewed by Westpac personal customers. Available on deposits from $5,000 - $2,000,000 with interest paid monthly or at maturity. Terms and conditions apply*.
Manage online in minutes
Manage on the go
Sometimes it's hard to get to a branch during your maturity period. With Online and Mobile Banking, you can manage it all online from anywhere.
Update your maturity or renewal instructions at any point (you don’t need to wait for your Term Deposit to mature).
Compare different rates
Easily access all available rates and terms and you may be eligible for a bonus rate on top of our standard rates. Explore your bonus rates when you sign into Online Banking.
You can also
- Close or withdraw and have the funds paid directly into your Westpac account (or other bank account within Australia).
- Opt to receive notifications via email and your Online Banking Message Centre when your Term Deposit is maturing.
- At maturity you will also have 6 business days (called the Variation Period) beginning on the maturity date where you can change or provide maturity instructions once, this includes adding funds, withdrawing funds or closing.
How to renew online
Provide renewal instructions at any point during your term. If you choose to renew we will confirm your rate at maturity.
1. Select your Term Deposit in your Online Banking.
2. Update your Term Deposit instructions.
3. Save your instructions (you can update them again at any stage during your term).
Need help sorting out Online Banking?
Things you should know
Westpac Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers. Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Online Banking and the Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply.