How do I set up Siri on my iPhone?
- Open Settings on your iPhone and select Siri & Search
- In Siri & Search settings, select the following option(s) based on your preference:
- Switch on ‘Listen for "Hey Siri"’ to enable Hey Siri and/or
- Switch on ‘Press Home for Siri’ to enable Home button access and/or
- Switch on ‘Allow Siri When Locked’ to be able to access Siri when your iPhone or iPad is locked.
- Press and hold the Home button on your iPhone (or the side button for iPhoneX) , or say "Hey, Siri" to start Siri.
Things you should know
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Westpac's security guarantee
To enjoy the benefit of our security guarantee, you need to comply with Westpac's . Read the detail about your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates.