Westpac Live - Hints and Tips
Helpful and relevant information to help you run your business over the holiday season
Whether you are closing your business for the holidays or preparing for your busiest time of year, here are some tips to help keep your business running over this time.
- Do you have a number of employees taking leave over the holiday season? Think about who can approve payments in your business to cover anyone who may be away during this time or create new users.
- Have you got extra staff working in your business over the busy holiday season? Westpac Live allows you to set the days and dates users can access your online banking, giving you complete control.
- Did you know that you can future date payments in Westpac Live so they are processed on their due date? Future dating payments is handy if your business is closed and you are not looking at your banking over this time. Simply set and forget your payments. Westpac Live will do the rest.
- Does your business make larger payments at this time of year? Westpac Live gives you the flexibility to adjust your payment limits as your business requires.
- Have you downloaded our mobile banking app? Manage your banking on the go and away from the office on your mobile or tablet.
- Going overseas during the holiday season? Notify Westpac about your travel plans to avoid having transactions declined.
- If you have misplaced your personal credit or MasterCard® debit card, you can lock this temporarily for up to 15 days with Westpac Live.
- Need to report your card lost or stolen? Learn how to stop all transactions on your account.
- Manage your credit card repayments over the holiday season by setting up Card Autopay.
Things you should know
This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the terms and conditions for Westpac Online Banking at westpac.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.