Giving Users access to manage or rollover Term Deposits online
Business Network Administrators can update their Westpac Live settings to grant themselves and other users in their network access to manage term deposits online.
As an Administrator you can decide which Users should have access to manage Term Deposits online.
To switch on the feature for each User:
1. Hover over Services & Preferences and select User Administration.
2. Click Accounts in the top left hand corner.
3. Check that the Access level for your Term Deposit account is set to Value.
Disclaimer: For Online Banking profiles with Third Party access to Term Deposit accounts, you will need to have Value access to manage Term Deposits online. To do this you will need to complete the Third Party access form by clicking "Add a third party Westpac account" in the top right corner.
4. Go back to the User Administration screen.
5. Select the User you wish to assign the Term Deposit account to by clicking their name.
6. Select the Term Deposit account.
7. Click the features link.
8. Ensure Create payments and Manage Term Deposit Maturity Instructions boxes are ticked. Click Update.
Important Note: Even if you deselect "Create funds transfer" or "Create Pay Anyone payment" the "Manage Term Deposit Maturity Instructions" function allows the User to make transfers and/or direct future interest payments on a renewed Term Deposit to other accounts which may not necessarily be in your name.
Note: Due to the Terms and Conditions of the Term Deposit, the only Create Payment function available for Term Deposits for account owners and Users is "Manage Term Deposit Maturity Instructions".
9. Click Save at the bottom of the Edit User Access screen.
10. The User will now be able to see 'Manage Term Deposits' under the Maturity instructions of that Term Deposit. For more information, find out how to manage Term Deposits online.