How to manage who has access to your Online Banking
Set and edit online access and permission levels for your Westpac business accounts.
How do I manage my account Users and nominate who can transact?
- Sign in from a PC using your 8-digit customer number and password. You have to be an Administrator to be able to complete this task
- Select Administration and then User administration
- Select Accounts
- View the Access level you have for each account
You can also:
- Select View users to see who can access the account selected
- Select View third party access to see who else can access the account. This option will only appear if you have given third-party access to an account.
What do the account access levels mean?
In the Access level section, you can see three levels of permissions for each of your accounts:
- No access means you cannot view or access the account
- Non-value means you can view details including account balance, transaction details, statements and voucher images
- Value means you can view, create and authorise payments. For your security, Value Users have to be identified in person at a Westpac branch.
How do I update who has third-party access?
Learn how to add or remove Users with third-party access to your account in this help guide.
How do I update a User's account access?
Learn how to change a User's access to your business account in this help guide.
What do the steps look like?
Hover over Administration and select User administration.
Select the Access level you wish to assign.
- Select View users to see who can access the account selected.
- Select View third party access to see who else can access the account.