How to manage your Term Deposits online
Easily manage your Term Deposit accounts in Online Banking or the Westpac App. Available 8am to 9.30pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 4pm Saturdays (AEST).
What updates can I make online?
- Update your maturity instructions during the Variation Period 1
- Select the Term Deposit duration, term and applicable interest rate before maturity
- Pay some or all of your funds on maturity to a linked account or other financial institution in Australia
- Set up notifications and alerts so you know when your Term Deposit will mature
Manage or renew online
- Change the term, amount, frequency of interest payments and account paid
- Check renewal details
- Renew online
If you’re a Business Network Administrator, sign into Online Banking to give users access to manage your Term Deposit accounts.
Things you should know
1 'Variation period' means 6 business days from the maturity date of the Term Deposit.