How to manage your Term Deposits online
Easily manage your Term Deposit accounts in Online Banking or the Westpac App. Available 8am to 9.30pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 4pm Saturdays (AEST).
What updates can I make online?
- Update your maturity instructions during the Variation Period 1
- Select the Term Deposit duration, term and applicable interest rate before maturity
- Pay some or all of your funds on maturity to a linked account or other financial institution in Australia
- Set up notifications and alerts so you know when your Term Deposit will mature
Manage or renew online
- Change the term, amount, frequency of interest payments and account paid
- Check renewal details
- Renew online
If you’re a Business Network Administrator, sign into Online Banking to give users access to manage your Term Deposit accounts.
3.00% p.a. fixed rate term deposit offer
Skip the trip to a branch. Open or renew a Term Deposit account on a 12 to 23 month term and get access to a limited time offer for amounts between $5,000 and $5,000,000. T&Cs apply.
T&Cs apply. Learn more
Earn bonus interest if you’re with Westpac
You may be eligible for multiple bonus rates
1. A bonus rate, shown during the online process, added on top of your standard rate.
2. An additional 0.10% p.a. online bonus rate when you open or renew online (included in the bonus rate shown).
Things you should know
#Online bonus rate is only available for Term Deposits between $5,000 - $5,000,000 opened or renewed by existing customers via Online Banking. The bonus rate will be applied in conjunction with any other bonus rate that may apply. Not available for Commercial Bank, Private Bank or Westpac Institutional Bank customers, for Farm Management Deposits or Term Deposits held as security. Rate applies for a single term. Higher or lower rates may apply for subsequent terms. Rate will not be automatically applied to a renewing Term Deposit. You must provide a minimum of 31 days’ notice to access funds prior to maturity (except in cases of hardship). If the deposit or any part of it is withdrawn early, an interest rate adjustment will normally apply. We reserve the right to withdraw, amend or extend this offer at any time.