How to manage your Term Deposits online
What updates can I make to my Term Deposit accounts online?
You can make the following changes to your Term Deposits:
- Update your maturity instructions during the Variation Period1
- Select the duration or term and applicable interest rate of a maturing Term Deposit
- Disburse some or all your funds on a maturing Term Deposit to a linked account or another Australian financial institution (unless funds are held as security)
- Receive notifications and emails when your Term Deposit is maturing.
How do I manage my Term Deposit accounts online?
1. Administrators – give yourself and your selected Users access to manage the relevant Term Deposit in Online Banking from a Desktop
2. Check your renewal details and renew online or make changes to your Term Deposit.
- Changes you can make to your Term Deposit:
- Interest Payment frequency and account details.
You can update Term Deposits in Online Banking from 8.00am to 9.30pm Monday to Friday and from 8.00am to 4.00pm on Saturdays (AEST).
Things you should know
1 'Variation period' means 6 business days from the maturity date of the Term Deposit.