Managing your statement preferences
As an Administrator, you can manage your statements online.
1. Hover over Services & Preferences and select User administration
2. When prompted, enter your SMS or token code, then click Authorise.
3. On the User administration page from More Features, click on Business statement preferences
4. For each account, choose the type of statement you would like to receive by selecting either eStatement or Paper statement for that account
Note: The account’s current statement preference will show as selected in purple. If an account is not eligible for eStatements, the paper statement option will be shown. You must also have a valid email address registered for your business to be able to receive eStatements.
If the business network allows one Administrator to perform administration tasks
- Changes will be updated when the Administrator makes a statement preference selection.
If the business network requires more than one Administrator to authorise administration tasks
- Change in statement preference will require approval from the required number of additional Administrators
- Account will show a blue notification box which informs the Administrator that changes are pending approval