How to create a payment template
Create a payment template and help save time.
Why use a payment template?
If your business sends regular payments to the same payee, a payment template could help you save time. You only need to create it once, then you can refer back to the template when you need it.
What type of payments can I set up on my template?
A payment template can be created for funds transfer, Pay Anyone, a combination of funds transfer and Pay Anyone, BPAY® and Direct Entry Services.
How do I create a payment template?
- Sign in to Online Banking from a desktop
- Go to Payments > Templates
- In the template section, select Add new template
- In the new template section, enter the template name, then select payment method – BPAY®, Funds Transfer or Pay Anyone/Funds Transfer.
- Select the Account, Payer name and Description (optional) then select Create
- Select the Payee and once completed select Close.