How do I add my Westpac debit or credit card to my ShopBack account?
You'll need to create a ShopBack account or log into ShopBack. You can do so via the Westpac App, or via the ShopBack Website or App.
Once you’ve created an account or logged into ShopBack, then:
On the ShopBack app
- Select the “Add Card” button when you first visit the Westpac Lounge or
- Select “Account” in the bottom right corner
- Go to “Link payment method”
- Tap “Add a credit or debit card securely”
On the ShopBack website:
- After you have created or logged into your ShopBack account, hover over the profile icon in the top right corner
- Go to “Manage payment methods”
- Select “Add a credit or debit card securely"
You can choose to add or remove your card at any time by changing your account settings on ShopBack. For more information on adding and saving your card with a service or business, please visit Westpac’s card on file page.