Reset or change your Westpac Online Business Banking password
Forgotten your password or want to change it? You can reset your password right now in a few quick steps.
What do I need to reset or change my password?
We’ll ask for your:
- 8-digit customer ID (which you’ll find on statements)
- Date of birth
- RSA SecurID® token number (if you have one)
- SMS Code number (if this is the verification method chosen).
How do I reset or change my password?
- Go to our Forgot customer ID or password page
- Enter your customer ID and date of birth
- If you have more than one security method, choose your preferred (SMS Code or SecurID® token)
- If you have chosen SMS Code provide the mobile number linked to your profile
- Enter the SMS Code sent to your mobile or the number on your SecurID® token
- Choose and confirm your new password.