How do I order foreign cash?
(Service currently unavailable. Read "Why am I unable to order foreign cash online and when will the service be available?")
You can do this in Online Banking or the Westpac App.
- Go to Service > Services > Account services > Order foreign cash
Select Order now to see the latest foreign exchange rates and choose your currencies
- Use code TRAVEL to access special foreign exchange rates calculated each day and have the order fee waived. The rate will be applied at checkout.
- Pay for your foreign cash via BPAY, debit or credit card.
- You can pick up your cash from your nominated branch using your drivers’ license or passport.
- The cash will be ready in 3 business days for debit and credit card payments and 5 business days for BPAY payments.
A surcharge of up to 1% applies if you choose to pay for your order with a card1
Your card issuer may charge you cash advance fees if you choose to pay with your Credit Card.
Note: For Non-Westpac customers please click here.
Things you should know
Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.