How do I order foreign cash?
(Service currently unavailable. Read "Why am I unable to order foreign cash online and when will the service be available?")
Westpac customers can now access this feature via Online or Mobile Banking
- Sign into Online or Mobile Banking.
- In Online, click the Services & Preferences menu from the top and select Services. In Mobile, tap the Self serve icon in the bottom menu bar.
- Under Account Services, select Order foreign cash.
- Follow steps 1 to 4 below to complete your order.
How to order:
- Click "Order now" to see the latest foreign exchange rates and choose your currencies
- On the review screen use code 'TRAVEL' to access a special foreign exchange rate calculated each date and have the order fee waived. This rate will be applied at the checkout^
- Pay for your foreign cash via BPAY or your Debit or Credit Card
- Pick up from your selected branch with your Driver's Licence or Passport:
From 3 Business Days if you pay via Debit or Credit Card
From 5 Business Days if you pay via BPAY®
Please note that the delivery period may be longer in remote locations.
A surcharge of up to 1% applies if you choose to pay for your order with a card1
Your card issuer may charge you cash advance fees if you choose to pay with your Credit Card.
Note: For Non-Westpac customers please click here.
Things you should know
Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.