Where do I find my Customer ID?
You can find it on your statement, towards the top. You can also find it in Online Banking or the Westpac App.
To find your Customer ID, you’ll need:
- Your Westpac debit card, credit card or handycard
- The mobile registered for Westpac Protect™ SMS Code. Not registered? Find out how to register.
You can also find your Customer ID:
- Select Forgot customer ID or password on the sign in screen.
- Select Customer ID
- Enter your details and select Next
- Enter the SMS code sent to your registered mobile and select Authorise
- Your customer ID will be displayed.
You can find this towards the top of your Westpac Account Statement. It’s also in the email sent to you when you opened your account or registered for Westpac Online Banking.