How do I change my password?
It is recommended that you change your Online Banking password regularly.
To change your password via Westpac Online Banking:
- Sign into Westpac Online Banking
- Select Services from the Services & preferences menu
- Select Change password from the Urgent services options
To change your password via Westpac Mobile Banking:
- Sign in to Westpac Mobile Banking
- Go to Services and Security > Security and access > Change password
If you have forgotten your password, there are 3 ways it can be reset:
- Online, if registered for a security device you can reset your password instantly.
- Using the Forgot? link next to the password on your mobile. If you have set up simple sign in using a 4 digit passcode, then go to Sign in with your password.
- Not registered? Call 132 032 from within Australia, or +61 2 9155 7700 from overseas.