What is Cardless Cash?
Cardless Cash is a feature of Westpac Mobile Banking that allows you to withdraw cash from Westpac, St.George, BankSA, Bank of Melbourne or select Westpac Group partner ATMs without a card or get cash to others by sending them a cash code to use.
To use Cardless Cash you need to
a) Have an eligible transaction account with a linked debit card, handycard or credit card
b) Be registered for Westpac Online Banking
To use Cardless Cash you first need to generate a cash code in Westpac Mobile Banking
- Open the Westpac Mobile Banking App
- Tap Cardless Cash
- Sign into Cardless Cash with your Westpac Online banking credentials
- Complete the one-time set up and Secure Code SMS authentication. The terms of set-up are subject to the Cardless Cash terms found in the
- Once set up, choose an eligible transaction account to withdraw money from, the amount and press Go
- Find your nearest ATM or send the cash code to family and friends.
- To collect the cash, press OK on the ATM, enter the cash code and amount to withdraw your cash (the code expires after 3 hours)
- Eligible transaction accounts include: Westpac Choice Accounts, Westpac 55+ and Retired and Personal Cheque
- You can withdraw up to $500 a day and $1,000 a week without a card. This is in addition to your card limits
- You cannot make more than 3 cardless withdrawals a day
- If your Westpac account is compromised as a result of internet fraud, we guarantee to repay any missing funds, provided you comply with our Online Banking Terms and Conditions.