Our Online Banking offers a range of enhanced features to help you bank with ease.
Find out what's new
- View your pending credit card transactions
- Advanced search - across 5 accounts
- Opt-in to SMS and email alerts to help better manage your finances
- Foreign currency - view your balances in another currency
- Share account access with people you trust and control what they can view and do
- Order a bank cheque online - no need to visit a branch
- Financial position - view your assets and liabilities in one location
- Forgotten your PIN? You can request your existing PIN to be sent to you in the post
- Going overseas? Apply for a Travel Money Card from within Online Banking.
Updated 23 December 2014
Next stepsRegister now
New to Westpac online banking?
• Your 8-digit customer number and your account details located on your bank statement.
• Personal details: First and surname, residential address and date of birth.
Things you should know
- BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.