Get cash without your card
- Available in the Westpac App 24/7
- Withdraw up to $500 per day or $1,000 per week
- Withdraw from any Westpac, St.George, BankSA or Bank of Melbourne ATM.
How to use Cardless Cash
1. Open your Westpac App
2. Tap Cardless Cash from the home screen
3. Sign in and select the amount you would like to withdraw and tap Generate code
4. Your Cardless Cash code will appear on the screen. At the ATM select Cardless Withdrawal or choose to send your code to someone else.
When can I use Cardless Cash?
Card lost or stolen
If you’ve reported your card lost or stolen and waiting for your new card to arrive
Card has a temporary lock
If you’ve put a temporarily lock on your card using the Westpac App
New card arriving
If you’ve ordered a new card and you’re waiting for it to arrive
Forgot your card
If you’ve left your wallet at home or don’t want to bring your card with you
You may also find these features useful
Things you should know
1. Cardless Cash limit of 3 Cardless transactions per day, subject to daily withdrawal limit of $500 and weekly withdrawal limit of $1,000. All Cardless Cash limits apply across Westpac, St.George, BankSA and Bank of Melbourne accounts and Mobile Banking apps.
2. Westpac Debit Mastercard® holders need to be at least 16 years of age, and have an Australian residential address to be eligible for the card. If you're not eligible for a Westpac Debit Mastercard, apply for a Handycard to access your account.
The iPhone and Android Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.