Need cash but don’t have your card?
Forgot your wallet? Or simply can’t find your card?
Use Cardless Cash to withdraw cash without your Debit card from over 3000 Westpac ATMs located across Australia, as well as St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA ATMs. We can also help you find your nearest ATM using the app.
How to use Cardless Cash in Westpac Live Mobile Banking
1. Open the Westpac Live Mobile Banking App
2. Tap 'Cardless Cash' on the app sign in screen
3. You will be prompted to sign in and complete the one time set up and Secure Code SMS authentication
4. Once set up, choose which account you would like to withdraw money from, the amount and press ‘Go’. Your unique cash code will appear on the screen
5. At the ATM, select Cardless Withdrawal, enter your cash code and the amount to withdraw your cash. The cash code will expire after 3 hours.
Note: You will need to be registered for Westpac Protect™ SMS Code before you can set up Cardless Cash
Things you should know
1. Cardless Cash limit of 3 Cardless transactions per day, subject to daily withdrawal limit of $500 and weekly withdrawal limit of $1,000. All Cardless Cash limits apply across Westpac, St.George, BankSA and Bank of Melbourne accounts and Mobile Banking apps.
2. Westpac Debit Mastercard® holders need to be at least 16 years of age, and have an Australian residential address to be eligible for the card. If you're not eligible for a Westpac Debit Mastercard, apply for a Handycard to access your account.
The iPhone and Android Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.